Ideas for outdoor planting in containers and pots
Container gardens can be an exciting addition to almost any landscape design, garden, patio, courtyard, porch, or yard.
While being a space saver and necessity for many small gardens and patios, they also create an opportunity to grow exotic plants that generally won't make it through the Winter of some areas. In containers, pots, and planters, delicate plants can be moved indoors for the Winter.
Container Gardening Resources
- This Container Garden Image Gallery is more of a gallery of planting ideas of single pots and planters to give you an idea of plant combinations and color combination examples.
- You'll find this directory of successful container gardens to be a wealth of information that ranges from choosing pots, to plant health, mixing soils, landscaping, to everything that has to do with pots and planters.
- Not just about flowers, vegetable gardening in pots and planters is a great way to have a vegetable garden even if you don't have the space.
- Some really good information for planting in pots and planters that covers other details like water container gardens, preparing soils, moving plants, and more.
- How To Make Your Own Potting Soil
- Very detailed information on organic potting soil recipes for pots and planters.