A collection of great landscaping articles and favorite links that cover various topics from principles of design to landscape design gurus.
If you live in Atlanta, Georgia then you understand the importance of a quality backyard. Not only can it reach 90 degrees in the summer time, but Atlanta nights can make your backyard the ideal place for hanging out. Check out these unique Atlanta backyard landscaping ideas.
On lovely afternoons, with a view of the trees and sky, it's hard to beat relaxing in a hammock. Now that summer is here, wouldn't it be great to enjoy that same feeling right in your own backyard? A hammock can be the perfect addition to your Atlanta GA backyard landscaping. Not only will it provide you with hours of enjoyment, but it will also add beauty and value to your home.
Gazebos are not only functional, but also add beauty to your backyard landscaping. If you are considering adding a gazebo to your home, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, consider the size and shape of your yard. You will also want to think about the materials you want to use for the gazebo. Gazebos can be made from wood, metal, or even vinyl. The material you choose should complement the style of your home and be durable enough to withstand the elements. Keep these things in mind when choosing a gazebo for your backyard landscaping project. You are sure to find one that is perfect for your needs!
In order to understand how to best to turn your backyard into the perfect picture for Atlanta backyard ideas, you first need to understand what Atlanta landscaping entails. Below are various features to take into consideration when making your dream backyard come to life.
• Adding a stepping stone to your backyard landscaping is a great way to add beauty and function. Stepping stones can be used to create pathways, patios, or simply accent your landscape.
• Gazebos are a great way to add beauty and function to your backyard landscaping. They can provide shade on hot summer days, be a focal point for your garden, or simply be a place to relax and enjoy the outdoors.
• Pools are not only a great addition to any landscape design, but they also offer beauty and function to your backyard. If you live in Atlanta, GA and are considering adding a pool to your backyard, there are a few things you need to take into consideration.
• Adding artificial turf is not only low-maintenance but it also increases property value.
• Hammocks are an excellent way to relax in your backyard while adding a touch of beauty. They are also great for Atlanta GA backyard landscaping. Hammocks can be hung from trees, porches, or even freestanding frames. When choosing a hammock, make sure it is durable and can hold your weight.
We all want our home to be beautiful. The first thing people see when they visit our home is the exterior. Landscaping is a big part of making sure our homes have curb appeal. A well-manicured lawn and pretty flowers can go a long way. But, what about taking your landscaping to the next level? An outdoor kitchen can add both beauty and function to your backyard landscaping. Imagine entertaining guests outdoors with a built-in grill, sink, and fridge. Plus, it would be a great place to spend time with family on warm summer evenings.
When you think of artificial turf, you might picture a green carpet-like material that is found on many sports fields. Artificial turf is a much more durable option than real grass, and it requires very little maintenance. It also has a number of other benefits, including providing a safe surface for your children to play on. If you are looking for an attractive and low-maintenance option for your backyard landscaping, artificial turf may be the right choice for you.
Is your backyard landscaping looking a little bare? Brighten it up with some beautiful outdoor lighting! There are so many different types of outdoor lights to choose from, you’re sure to find the perfect fit for your home. Plus, adding outdoor lighting is a great way to boost your home’s curb appeal.
Aesthetics are important when it comes to your home. People take pride in their home's appearance both inside and out. There is a lot you can do to the outside of your home to make it more visually appealing. If you have some land to work with, landscaping is a great way to add beauty and value to your property. One element that can really enhance your landscaping is a retaining wall. Retaining walls can be used for both functional and aesthetic purposes.