A collection of great landscaping articles and favorite links that cover various topics from principles of design to landscape design gurus.
If you live in Cleveland, Ohio then you understand the importance of a quality backyard. Not only can it reach 82 degrees in the summer time, but Cleveland nights can make your backyard the ideal place for hanging out. Check out these unique Cleveland backyard landscaping ideas
Adding a gazebo to your backyard landscaping in Cleveland OH is a great way to add both beauty and function to your home. Gazebos can be used for entertaining guests, as a relaxing spot to enjoy your garden, or as a focal point in your landscape design. No matter how you plan to use it, a gazebo is sure to enhance the look of your backyard.
If you're looking to add a little bit of extra beauty to your backyard landscaping, then adding a pergola is a great way to do it. Not only will it provide some visual interest, but it can also provide some functional uses as well. Whether you use it for shade on those hot summer days or as a support for climbing plants, a pergola can be a great addition to any yard. Keep reading to learn more about pergolas and how you can incorporate one into your own backyard landscape.
In order to understand how to best to turn your backyard into the perfect picture for Cleveland backyard ideas, you first need to understand what Cleveland landscaping entails. Below are various features to take into consideration when making your dream backyard come to life.
• A fire pit can provide you with a beautiful gathering place for family and friends, as well as increase the value of your home. In addition, a fire pit can be a great focal point for your backyard landscaping.
• Adding a patio to your backyard is a great way to create an outdoor living space. Not only will it add beauty to your landscaping, but it will also provide a place for you to entertain guests or simply relax outdoors.
• A gazebo is a wonderful addition to any backyard landscaping. Not only does it provide a beautiful focal point, but it also provides a great place to entertain guests or enjoy a quiet moment in your own backyard.
• Retaining walls can be made of various materials, including stone, brick, and concrete. They can be used to level off an uneven slope, create raised beds for plants, or define different areas of your yard.
• Stone walkways are not only aesthetically pleasing, but they're also durable and easy to maintain.
A fire pit is a great addition to any backyard landscaping. Not only does it provide a focal point, but it also allows you to enjoy the outdoors in the evening hours. If you are thinking about adding a fire pit to your yard, there are a few things you will need to consider.
If you live in a place with limited water resources, or you're just looking to limit your water usage, xeriscaping may be for you. Xeriscaping is a type of landscaping that uses drought-tolerant plants to minimize the need for irrigation. Not only can this save you money on your water bill, but it can also help reduce your impact on the environment.
Installing a water fountain in your backyard landscaping is a great way to add beauty and visual interest. Water fountains come in a variety of styles and can be customized to fit your space. You can also choose from a variety of materials, such as stone, metal, or glass. Whether you want a simple design or something more elaborate, there's a water fountain to suit your taste. Plus, installing a water fountain is relatively easy and can be done you with some basic tools. So if you're looking for a way to spruce up your backyard landscaping, consider adding a water fountain.
A beautiful backyard landscape can be created without having to spend a lot of money. In fact, you can create a personal oasis by simply using some of the materials that you have on hand. One way to do this is by creating a stepping stone path. This not only looks great, but can also be used as functional pathway to different areas of your yard. So, gather up those old bricks or stones and get ready to beautify your backyard on a budget!
Hammocks are not only for looks but they are also functional and can be used in your backyard landscaping. You can use them to relax, read, or take a nap in the sun. Hammocks can also be used as an addition to your pool area or as a standalone piece in your yard. They come in different sizes, colors, and styles so you can find the perfect one for your needs. When shopping for a hammock, consider the type of material it is made from, the weight capacity, and how easy it is to set up. With so many options available, there is sure to be a hammock that is perfect for you and your backyard landscape!