A collection of great landscaping articles and favorite links that cover various topics from principles of design to landscape design gurus.
If you live in Fresno, California then you understand the importance of a quality backyard. Not only can it reach 98 degrees in the summer time, but Fresno nights can make your backyard the ideal place for hanging out. Check out these unique Fresno backyard landscaping ideas.
In Fresno, CA the weather is beautiful most of the year. That means a lot of opportunities to enjoy your backyard. You want your backyard to be an oasis for you and your family. A place where you can relax and enjoy each others company. One important element in creating this backyard paradise is a fire pit. Not only will a fire pit provide warmth on those cool evenings, but it will also be a stunning focal point for your landscaping.
Aesthetics are important when it comes to your home. People take pride in their home's appearance both inside and out. There is a lot you can do to the outside of your home to make it more visually appealing. If you have some land to work with, landscaping is a great way to add beauty and value to your property. One element that can really enhance your landscaping is a retaining wall. Retaining walls can be used for both functional and aesthetic purposes.
In order to understand how to best to turn your backyard into the perfect picture for Fresno backyard ideas, you first need to understand what Fresno landscaping entails. Below are various features to take into consideration when making your dream backyard come to life.
• If you're looking for a way to add some beauty and value to your Fresno CA home, consider adding a patio. A patio can provide you with a great place to relax and entertain guests, and it can also increase the value of your home.
• A green and beautiful backyard is a Fresno CA homeowner's dream. However, keeping grass healthy in our climate can be a challenge. Water restrictions and dry weather make it difficult to maintain a lush lawn. The solution? Artificial turf!
• Your backyard is your own little oasis away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. It's a place where you can relax and enjoy the company of family and friends. And, with the right Fresno CA backyard landscaping, it can be an absolute haven! One of the best ways to create a tranquil retreat is to add a water feature. Whether it's a simple fountain or an elaborate pond, water features are sure to add beauty and relaxation to your space.
• Gazebos are an attractive addition to any backyard landscaping in Fresno CA. They provide a peaceful and elegant gathering place for family and friends while also add value to your home.
• Fire pits are not only beautiful, but they're also functional. They provide warmth on cool nights and can be used for cooking or simply enjoying the outdoors.
Pools are one of the most sought-after features in a backyard. They provide a place to cool off on hot summer days, and they can be used for entertaining guests or exercising. But pools can also increase the value of your home and make it more attractive from an aesthetic standpoint. If you're thinking about adding a pool to your backyard, there are a few things you should keep in mind.
If you love spending time outdoors, then you know how important it is to have a beautiful backyard. One way to make your backyard even more inviting is to add a patio. Patios are great for entertaining guests or simply relaxing in the fresh air. If you're thinking of adding a patio to your home, read on for some tips on choosing the perfect one for your backyard landscaping.
A pergola is a backyard landscaping staple that can serve many purposes. It can be purely decorative, providing shade and interest to your outdoor space. Or, it can provide support for climbing plants. With the right design, a pergola can even become an extension of your indoor living space, providing a comfortable place to relax and entertain guests. No matter what your vision for your backyard oasis, a pergola is a great way to add beauty and function.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and for many homeowners that means creating an oasis right in their own backyard. A fire pit is a great way to add both beauty and functionality to your landscaping. Not only can you enjoy relaxing fires with family and friends, but a well-designed fire pit can also be a stylish addition to your property. Luckily, there are plenty of ways to incorporate a fire pit into your backyard landscaping without breaking the bank.
Looking for an attractive, low-maintenance option for your backyard landscaping? Xeriscaping may be the perfect solution! This type of landscaping uses native plants that are adapted to local conditions and require little watering or other care. Xeriscaping can be beautiful as well as easy on your wallet and the environment.