A collection of great landscaping articles and favorite links that cover various topics from principles of design to landscape design gurus.
If you live in Wichita, Kansas then you understand the importance of a quality backyard. Not only can it reach 80 degrees in the summer time, but Wichita nights can make your backyard the ideal place for hanging out. Check out these unique Wichita backyard landscaping ideas.
Adding a hot tub to your backyard landscaping in Wichita KS is not only a great way to enjoy your yard more, but it can also be a beautiful addition to your home. Hot tubs come in all shapes and sizes, so you can easily find one that fits your needs. Whether you're looking for a relaxing space to unwind after a long day or a place to entertain friends and family, a hot tub can help turn your backyard into the oasis you've always wanted.
Patio for beauty on your backyard landscaping: If you're looking to improve your backyard, one of the best ways is to add a patio. Patios are great for entertaining guests or simply enjoying the outdoors. But before you start planning, there are a few things you should keep in mind. Here's everything you need to know about adding a patio to your home.
In order to understand how to best to turn your backyard into the perfect picture for Wichita backyard ideas, you first need to understand what Wichita landscaping entails. Below are various features to take into consideration when making your dream backyard come to life.
• Adding a gazebo to your backyard landscape is a beautiful way to add some extra curb appeal, function, and value to your home. Not only will it provide you with a lovely place to relax and enjoy your surroundings, but it can also be a great gathering spot for family and friends.
• A hot tub can be a great addition to your Wichita KS backyard landscaping. Not only will it add value to your home but it can also be a great source of relaxation and enjoyment for you and your family.
• If you love to cook outdoors, then an outdoor kitchen is a must-have for your Wichita KS backyard landscaping. Not only will it add beauty to your home, but it will also make entertaining guests much more enjoyable.
• A deck can provide a perfect spot for entertaining guests or enjoying a quiet evening outside with your family. It's also a great addition if you're looking to increase the value of your home. If you live in Wichita, KS, there are plenty of deck builders who can help you create the perfect space for your backyard landscaping.
• Tropical gardens are not only stunning, but they can also be relatively low-maintenance. With a few key plants and some basic care, you can have a lush, tropical paradise right in your own backyard.
A pergola is a backyard landscaping staple that can serve many purposes. It can be purely decorative, providing shade and interest to your outdoor space. Or, it can provide support for climbing plants. With the right design, a pergola can even become an extension of your indoor living space, providing a comfortable place to relax and entertain guests. No matter what your vision for your backyard oasis, a pergola is a great way to add beauty and function.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and for many homeowners that means creating an oasis right in their own backyard. A fire pit is a great way to add both beauty and functionality to your landscaping. Not only can you enjoy relaxing fires with family and friends, but a well-designed fire pit can also be a stylish addition to your property. Luckily, there are plenty of ways to incorporate a fire pit into your backyard landscaping without breaking the bank.
If you live in a place with limited water resources, or you're just looking to limit your water usage, xeriscaping may be for you. Xeriscaping is a type of landscaping that uses drought-tolerant plants to minimize the need for irrigation. Not only can this save you money on your water bill, but it can also help reduce your impact on the environment.
A water fountain is a beautiful addition to any backyard landscape. Not only does it provide a focal point, but the sound of running water is also peaceful and relaxing. There are many different styles of water fountains available, so there is sure to be one that will fit your taste and budget. Here are a few tips on choosing the perfect water fountain for your backyard oasis.
A beautiful backyard landscape can be created without having to spend a lot of money. In fact, you can create a personal oasis by simply using some of the materials that you have on hand. One way to do this is by creating a stepping stone path. This not only looks great, but can also be used as functional pathway to different areas of your yard. So, gather up those old bricks or stones and get ready to beautify your backyard on a budget!