A collection of great landscaping articles and favorite links that cover various topics from principles of design to landscape design gurus.
If you live in Lexington, Kentucky then you understand the importance of a quality backyard. Not only can it reach 86 degrees in the summer time, but Lexington nights can make your backyard the ideal place for hanging out. Check out these unique Lexington backyard landscaping ideas.
A gazebo is a pavilion structure, often built in a park, garden or backyard, that provides a shaded place to rest and enjoy the surrounding scenery. In addition to being a lovely architectural feature, gazebos can also serve as the focal point of your Lexington KY backyard landscaping. They provide a beautiful focal point and can be used for entertaining or simply relaxing in your own backyard oasis. Gazebos can be purchased pre-made or you can have one custom built to fit your specific needs and backyard layout.
Pools are one of the most sought-after features in a backyard. They provide a place to cool off on hot summer days, and they can be used for entertaining guests or exercising. But pools can also increase the value of your home and make it more attractive from an aesthetic standpoint. If you're thinking about adding a pool to your backyard, there are a few things you should keep in mind.
In order to understand how to best to turn your backyard into the perfect picture for Lexington backyard ideas, you first need to understand what Lexington landscaping entails. Below are various features to take into consideration when making your dream backyard come to life.
• Spruce it up with some beautiful flowers! Flowers can make any space look more inviting and welcoming, and they don't have to be difficult to take care of. Here are a few of our favorite garden flowers that will look great in your Lexington KY backyard landscaping.
• A patio may be just what you need! Not only will a patio provide additional beauty to your backyard landscaping, but it can also be a great place to gather with family and friends. If you live in the Lexington, KY area, there are many companies that can help you create the perfect patio for your home.
• Gazebos provide a beautiful focal point for your garden, and can be used for entertaining or simply relaxing in the shade. They also offer protection from the sun and rain, making them a perfect addition to any outdoor space.
• Stepping stones can be used to create paths, borders, and other decorative features in your yard, and they're easy to install yourself. Best of all, they'll add value to your home should you ever decide to sell.
• Many people believe that pools are solely for recreation and exercise, but they can also serve as a beautiful addition to your landscaping. With the right design, a pool can enhance the value of your home while providing you and your family with years of enjoyment.
Patio for beauty on your backyard landscaping: If you're looking to improve your backyard, one of the best ways is to add a patio. Patios are great for entertaining guests or simply enjoying the outdoors. But before you start planning, there are a few things you should keep in mind. Here's everything you need to know about adding a patio to your home.
Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes. For your backyard, that may mean adding a pergola. Not only will it add visual interest to your landscaping, but it can also provide some much-needed shade on hot summer days. Plus, pergolas are relatively easy to build (or have built) and can be customized to fit your space and needs.
A fire pit is a great addition to any backyard landscaping. Not only does it provide a focal point, but it also allows you to enjoy the outdoors in the evening hours. If you are thinking about adding a fire pit to your yard, there are a few things you will need to consider.