A collection of great landscaping articles and favorite links that cover various topics from principles of design to landscape design gurus.
If you live in El Paso, Texas then you understand the importance of a quality backyard. Not only can it reach 96 degrees in the summer time, but El Paso nights can make your backyard the ideal place for hanging out. Check out these unique El Paso backyard landscaping ideas.
Adding a gazebo to your backyard landscaping in El Paso TX is a beautiful way to create an outdoor living space. Gazebos can be used for entertaining, as a place to relax, or even as an outdoor office. A gazebo to your already beautiful backyard will give you an extra space to relax or entertain guests outside. Your family and friends are sure to love spending time in your new outdoor oasis.
Aesthetics are important when it comes to your home. People take pride in their home's appearance both inside and out. There is a lot you can do to the outside of your home to make it more visually appealing. If you have some land to work with, landscaping is a great way to add beauty and value to your property. One element that can really enhance your landscaping is a retaining wall. Retaining walls can be used for both functional and aesthetic purposes.
In order to understand how to best to turn your backyard into the perfect picture for El Paso backyard ideas, you first need to understand what El Paso landscaping entails. Below are various features to take into consideration when making your dream backyard come to life.
• Gazebos add backyard beauty and protection from the searing El Paso sun. They can be placed over a garden area, used to shelter a hot tub, or simply act as an elegant centerpiece for your landscaping.
• The summer heat in El Paso TX can be punishing, but that doesn't mean your backyard landscaping has to suffer. Xeriscaping is a great way to reduce water usage and create a beautiful landscape that will make your neighbors jealous.
• Who doesn't love the sound of running water? The gentle flow can provide a sense of tranquility, and it's also great for cooling off on a hot day. If you're looking to add a bit of beauty and relaxation to your backyard, consider adding a water feature. From ponds to fountains, there are many options to choose from.
• You have a beautiful backyard in El Paso, TX and you want to show it off to your friends and family. But, you don't want to spend a fortune on a new deck.
• Pavers are not only durable and easy to clean, but they also come in a variety of colors and styles to match any home décor. With a little creativity, you can transform your backyard into an oasis that the whole family will enjoy.
A backyard pool is the perfect addition to any home landscape. Not only do pools provide a beautiful focal point, they also offer a great way to cool off on hot summer days. There are many different styles and types of pools to choose from, so finding the right one for your home may seem daunting. But with a little research, you'll be sure to find the perfect pool to suit your needs. Here area few things to keep in mind when shopping for backyard pools. Homeowners should take note of these important factors! Family will enjoy their time immensely!
Patio for beauty on your backyard landscaping: If you're looking to improve your backyard, one of the best ways is to add a patio. Patios are great for entertaining guests or simply enjoying the outdoors. But before you start planning, there are a few things you should keep in mind. Here's everything you need to know about adding a patio to your home.
A pergola is a backyard landscaping staple that can serve many purposes. It can be purely decorative, providing shade and interest to your outdoor space. Or, it can provide support for climbing plants. With the right design, a pergola can even become an extension of your indoor living space, providing a comfortable place to relax and entertain guests. No matter what your vision for your backyard oasis, a pergola is a great way to add beauty and function.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and for many homeowners that means creating an oasis right in their own backyard. A fire pit is a great way to add both beauty and functionality to your landscaping. Not only can you enjoy relaxing fires with family and friends, but a well-designed fire pit can also be a stylish addition to your property. Luckily, there are plenty of ways to incorporate a fire pit into your backyard landscaping without breaking the bank.
Looking for an attractive, low-maintenance option for your backyard landscaping? Xeriscaping may be the perfect solution! This type of landscaping uses native plants that are adapted to local conditions and require little watering or other care. Xeriscaping can be beautiful as well as easy on your wallet and the environment.