A collection of great landscaping articles and favorite links that cover various topics from principles of design to landscape design gurus.
If you live in Chandler, Arizona then you understand the importance of a quality backyard. Not only can it reach 97 degrees in the summer time, but Chandler nights can make your backyard the ideal place for hanging out. Check out these unique Chandler backyard landscaping ideas.
A pool backyard is a great way to enjoy the summer days with your family. With some simple ideas and a little creativity, you can turn your yard into a magical place where everyone can relax and enjoy themselves. First, decide what size of pool you want. You'll need to calculate how many square feet of water your pool will cover, then add at least twice that amount in surface area. For example, if you want an 8-foot by 10-foot pool, you'll need at least 16 square feet of water surface area (8 x 2) and another 4 feet for the height of the sides. Second, choose what type of decking material you want for your pool deck. Wood or vinyl? Tile or concrete? You can use whatever type of materials are best for each particular situation—just make sure they're durable enough to withstand all kinds of weather conditions! Finally, think about ways that your yard can accommodate various activities that require different levels of space or light levels (such as sitting on chairs versus lying down on lounge chairs). Create small areas for each activity so everyone can find what works best for their needs!
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and for many homeowners that means creating an oasis right in their own backyard. A fire pit is a great way to add both beauty and functionality to your landscaping. Not only can you enjoy relaxing fires with family and friends, but a well-designed fire pit can also be a stylish addition to your property. Luckily, there are plenty of ways to incorporate a fire pit into your backyard landscaping without breaking the bank.
In order to understand how to best to turn your backyard into the perfect picture for Chandler backyard ideas, you first need to understand what Chandler landscaping entails. Below are various features to take into consideration when making your dream backyard come to life.
• Water Feature: A water feature is one of the most popular ways people get to add value to their backyard. It's also one of the easiest ways to create an oasis in your own backyard! Water features are great because they can help you take advantage of outdoor living spaces even if you don't have access to a pool or water fountain. They also give your home an extra touch of class that can make it feel like an extension of yourself! A simple fountain with a few stones around it can do wonders for making your backyard feel like an extension of your home.
• Patios: If you have space for it, putting in a patio is a great way to give your backyard an extra touch of style and functionality! There are tons of different types of patios out there—from concrete ones that require little maintenance and come in different colors and styles, to wooden ones that will last for years if taken care of properly.
• A nice-looking pool is always a good option for your backyardThis one is simple: if you want something that will look great when viewed from the outside, a pool is the way to go. If you don't have much space, consider taking advantage of an above-ground pool instead of an inground one. The latter can be pricey and difficult to install in tight spaces, while an above-ground option has no such issues.
• Gazebo: Gazebos come in all shapes and sizes, but they all serve one purpose—to provide shelter from inclement weather so guests can enjoy their time outside without being too cold or wet!
• Deck: A deck is an essential piece of outdoor furniture that should be part of any backyard design scheme. It can be used as an outdoor dining area or even as an outdoor living room during warm months (when the weather allows).
Looking for an attractive, low-maintenance option for your backyard landscaping? Xeriscaping may be the perfect solution! This type of landscaping uses native plants that are adapted to local conditions and require little watering or other care. Xeriscaping can be beautiful as well as easy on your wallet and the environment.
Installing a water fountain in your backyard landscaping is a great way to add beauty and visual interest. Water fountains come in a variety of styles and can be customized to fit your space. You can also choose from a variety of materials, such as stone, metal, or glass. Whether you want a simple design or something more elaborate, there's a water fountain to suit your taste. Plus, installing a water fountain is relatively easy and can be done you with some basic tools. So if you're looking for a way to spruce up your backyard landscaping, consider adding a water fountain.
A beautiful backyard landscape can be created without having to spend a lot of money. In fact, you can create a personal oasis by simply using some of the materials that you have on hand. One way to do this is by creating a stepping stone path. This not only looks great, but can also be used as functional pathway to different areas of your yard. So, gather up those old bricks or stones and get ready to beautify your backyard on a budget!
Hammocks are not only for looks but they are also functional and can be used in your backyard landscaping. You can use them to relax, read, or take a nap in the sun. Hammocks can also be used as an addition to your pool area or as a standalone piece in your yard. They come in different sizes, colors, and styles so you can find the perfect one for your needs. When shopping for a hammock, consider the type of material it is made from, the weight capacity, and how easy it is to set up. With so many options available, there is sure to be a hammock that is perfect for you and your backyard landscape!
Flower gardens are lovely addition to any backyard landscaping. They provide beauty and color, and can also attract pollinators like bees and butterflies. But starting a flower garden can feel overwhelming –where do you begin? Don't worry, we're here to help. In this article, we'll give you some tips for planning and planting a flower garden that will suit your space and style.