A collection of great landscaping articles and favorite links that cover various topics from principles of design to landscape design gurus.
If you live in Brighton, Colorado then you understand the importance of a quality backyard. Not only can it reach 89 degrees in the summer time, but Brighton nights can make your backyard the ideal place for hanging out. Check out these unique Brighton backyard landscaping ideas.
Spring is the perfect time to get your backyard in order and create a space that you can enjoy all summer long. If you're looking for ways to add a touch of elegance to your landscaping, consider adding a garden shed. Garden sheds provide the perfect place to store all of your gardening supplies and tools, and they also make a great addition to any outdoor living space. Brighton CO is home to many beautiful gardens, so why not add one of your own? With a little bit of planning and some elbow grease, you can easily transform your backyard into an oasis.
A backyard pool is the perfect addition to any home landscape. Not only do pools provide a beautiful focal point, they also offer a great way to cool off on hot summer days. There are many different styles and types of pools to choose from, so finding the right one for your home may seem daunting. But with a little research, you'll be sure to find the perfect pool to suit your needs. Here are a few things to keep in mind when shopping for backyard pools. Homeowners should take note of these important factors! Family will enjoy their time immensely!
In order to understand how to best to turn your backyard into the perfect picture for Brighton backyard ideas, you first need to understand what Brighton landscaping entails. Below are various features to take into consideration when making your dream backyard come to life.
• A patio is a perfect addition to any backyard landscaping in Brighton CO. Not only does it provide a beautiful and stylish outdoor space for entertaining, relaxing, and enjoying the outdoors, but it can also add value to your home.
• Pools are not only a great way to cool off in the summer, but can also be a stunning addition to your home.
• Fireplaces can provide both warmth and visual appeal, and they can be a great gathering place for friends and family. There are many different types and styles of fireplaces to choose from, so you should be able to find one that fits your needs and budget.
• Pergola - A pergola is perfect for shading an outdoor seating area or providing a place for vines and flowers to grow. It's also a great way to add some extra privacy to your backyard oasis.
• Garden shed - If you love spending time in your garden, then you'll definitely want to consider adding a garden shed. This will give you a place to store all of your gardening tools and supplies so they're not taking up space in your house.
Patio for beauty on your backyard landscaping: If you're looking to improve your backyard, one of the best ways is to add a patio. Patios are great for entertaining guests or simply enjoying the outdoors. But before you start planning, there are a few things you should keep in mind. Here's everything you need to know about adding a patio to your home.
Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes. For your backyard, that may mean adding a pergola. Not only will it add visual interest to your landscaping, but it can also provide some much-needed shade on hot summer days. Plus, pergolas are relatively easy to build (or have built) and can be customized to fit your space and needs.
A fire pit is a great addition to any backyard landscaping. Not only does it provide a focal point, but it also allows you to enjoy the outdoors in the evening hours. If you are thinking about adding a fire pit to your yard, there are a few things you will need to consider.
Looking for an attractive, low-maintenance option for your backyard landscaping? Xeriscaping may be the perfect solution! This type of landscaping uses native plants that are adapted to local conditions and require little watering or other care. Xeriscaping can be beautiful as well as easy on your wallet and the environment.
A water fountain is a beautiful addition to any backyard landscape. Not only does it provide a focal point, but the sound of running water is also peaceful and relaxing. There are many different styles of water fountains available, so there is sure to be one that will fit your taste and budget. Here are a few tips on choosing the perfect water fountain for your backyard oasis.