A collection of great landscaping articles and favorite links that cover various topics from principles of design to landscape design gurus.
If you live in Bakersfield, California then you understand the importance of a quality backyard. Not only can it reach 98 degrees in the summer time, but Bakersfield nights can make your backyard the ideal place for hanging out. Check out these unique Bakersfield backyard landscaping ideas.
A pool is definitely a backyard dream for most homeowners. not just for the obvious reason of cooling off during hot summer days, but also because it can serve as a stunning focal point for your outdoor landscape design. Adding a pool to your landscaping can be a great way to improve the look of your home while also providing a place to cool off during the hot summer months. There are many different types of pools available, so it is important to do some research before deciding which one is right for you.
Hammocks are not only for looks but they are also functional and can be used in your backyard landscaping. You can use them to relax, read, or take a nap in the sun. Hammocks can also be used as an addition to your pool area or as a standalone piece in your yard. They come in different sizes, colors, and styles so you can find the perfect one for your needs. When shopping for a hammock, consider the type of material it is made from, the weight capacity, and how easy it is to set up. With so many options available, there is sure to be a hammock that is perfect for you and your backyard landscape!
In order to understand how to best to turn your backyard into the perfect picture for Bakersfield backyard ideas, you first need to understand what Bakersfield landscaping entails. Below are various features to take into consideration when making your dream backyard come to life.
• Xeriscape landscaping is perfect for our climate here in Bakersfield, CA, and can save you money on your water bill each month.
• Fire pits are a great way to add beauty to your backyard landscaping. They can be used for cooking, entertaining, or simply relaxing by the fire. If you live in Bakersfield CA, there are many options for purchasing or building a fire pit.
• Bakersfield, CA is one of the most beautiful places in the world. There are many ways to make your backyard landscaping more beautiful. One way is to use stepping stones. Stepping stones can be used in many different ways to make your backyard landscaping more interesting and appealing.
• Pools are not only a great way to cool off during the blistering summer months, but they also make lovely focal points for your landscaping. In-ground pools come in all shapes and sizes, so you’re sure to find one that fits both your budget and your backyard space.
• Retaining walls can help to keep your soil in place and prevent erosion, while also providing a beautiful addition to your backyard landscape.
Flower gardens are lovely addition to any backyard landscaping. They provide beauty and color, and can also attract pollinators like bees and butterflies. But starting a flower garden can feel overwhelming –where do you begin? Don't worry, we're here to help. In this article, we'll give you some tips for planning and planting a flower garden that will suit your space and style.
Gazebos are not only a beautiful addition to your backyard landscape; but, they are also functional. Gazebos provide shade on hot summer days and can be a gathering space for friends and family. Whether you're looking for a simple gazebo or one with all the bells and whistles, there is sure to be one that fits your needs. Let's take a look at some of the different types of gazebos available so you can find the perfect one for your backyard oasis.
Your backyard is an oasis, away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. It’s a place where you can relax and enjoy the company of your family and friends. So why not make it even more enjoyable by adding an outdoor kitchen? With a little planning, you can create a beautiful backyard landscaping that includes all the amenities of an indoor kitchen, without sacrificing any of the beauty of your natural surroundings.