A collection of great landscaping articles and favorite links that cover various topics from principles of design to landscape design gurus.
If you live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania then you understand the importance of a quality backyard. Not only can it reach 83 degrees in the summer time, but Pittsburgh nights can make your backyard the ideal place for hanging out. Check out these unique Pittsburgh backyard landscaping ideas.
Adding a gazebo to your backyard landscaping in Pittsburgh PA is a great way to add beauty and value to your home. Gazebos can be used for entertaining, as a relaxation spot, or even as an outdoor office. They provide shelter from the sun and rain and can be used for entertaining or simply relaxing in your Pittsburgh PA home. There are many different styles and designs of gazebos to choose from, so you can find one that fits your particular taste and Needs. Whether you want a traditional wooden gazebo or something more modern, there is sure to be a Gazebo out there that is perfect for you.
When you have a backyard, one of the things you want to do is make it beautiful. This is where a retaining wall comes into play. A retaining wall helps with erosion, keeps your yard looking level, and can be used as decoration. It can even help with water drainage! In this post, we will go over how to build a basic wooden retaining wall for your backyard landscaping.
In order to understand how to best to turn your backyard into the perfect picture for Pittsburgh backyard ideas, you first need to understand what Pittsburgh landscaping entails. Below are various features to take into consideration when making your dream backyard come to life.
• A fire pit can turn an ordinary backyard into a paradise where family and friends can relax and enjoy each other's company. Not only are they aesthetically pleasing, but fire pits also provide warmth on chilly evenings spent outdoors.
• Pools can provide hours of enjoyment for your family while also increasing the curb appeal and value of your home. There are many different types of pools to choose from, so you can find the perfect one to fit your needs.
• Stone walkways are not only lovely, but they are also durable and easy to maintain.
• If you're lucky enough to have a patio, then you know how important it is to have a space that is both comfortable and stylish. Pittsburgh PA patios are some of the most beautiful in the country, and they're perfect for any backyard landscaping project.
• Your backyard in Pittsburgh PA can be so much more than just a lawn. With a little bit of creativity, you can turn it into an outdoor oasis that the whole family will enjoy. One way to do this is by adding an umbrella with a matching chair.
A backyard pool is the perfect addition to any home landscape. Not only do pools provide a beautiful focal point, they also offer a great way to cool off on hot summer days. There are many different styles and types of pools to choose from, so finding the right one for your home may seem daunting. But with a little research, you'll be sure to find the perfect pool to suit your needs. Here are a few things to keep in mind when shopping for backyard pools. Homeowners should take note of these important factors! Family will enjoy their time immensely!
Patio for beauty on your backyard landscaping: If you're looking to improve your backyard, one of the best ways is to add a patio. Patios are great for entertaining guests or simply enjoying the outdoors. But before you start planning, there are a few things you should keep in mind. Here's everything you need to know about adding a patio to your home.
A pergola is a backyard landscaping staple that can serve many purposes. It can be purely decorative, providing shade and interest to your outdoor space. Or, it can provide support for climbing plants. With the right design, a pergola can even become an extension of your indoor living space, providing a comfortable place to relax and entertain guests. No matter what your vision for your backyard oasis, a pergola is a great way to add beauty and function.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and for many homeowners that means creating an oasis right in their own backyard. A fire pit is a great way to add both beauty and functionality to your landscaping. Not only can you enjoy relaxing fires with family and friends, but a well-designed fire pit can also be a stylish addition to your property. Luckily, there are plenty of ways to incorporate a fire pit into your backyard landscaping without breaking the bank.
Looking for an attractive, low-maintenance option for your backyard landscaping? Xeriscaping may be the perfect solution! This type of landscaping uses native plants that are adapted to local conditions and require little watering or other care. Xeriscaping can be beautiful as well as easy on your wallet and the environment.