A collection of great landscaping articles and favorite links that cover various topics from principles of design to landscape design gurus.
If you live in Plano, Texas then you understand the importance of a quality backyard. Not only can it reach 118 degrees in the summer time, but Plano nights can make your backyard the ideal place for hanging out. Check out these unique Plano backyard landscaping ideas.
A fire pit can serve as a focal point in your landscaping and provide warmth and ambiance on cool evenings. With careful planning, you can create a beautiful backyard retreat that will be the envy of your neighborhood.
A water fountain is a beautiful addition to any backyard landscape. Not only does it provide a focal point, but the sound of running water is also peaceful and relaxing. There are many different styles of water fountains available, so there is sure to be one that will fit your taste and budget. Here are a few tips on choosing the perfect water fountain for your backyard oasis.
In order to understand how to best to turn your backyard into the perfect picture for Plano backyard ideas, you first need to understand what Plano landscaping entails. Below are various features to take into consideration when making your dream backyard come to life.
• Outdoor fire pit - If you're looking for a way to add some extra beauty to your Plano backyard landscaping, consider adding an outdoor fire pit. Not only will it add visual interest, but it can also provide a gathering place for family and friends.
• Artificial turf - Your backyard landscaping in Plano can take on a beautiful and luscious look with the installation of artificial turf. It is well worth the investment to have this work done by a professional as it will last for many years and provide your family with a lovely space to relax and play.
• Water falls - It's a place to relax, entertain, and enjoy the outdoors. And what could make your backyard more inviting than a beautiful waterfall? A waterfall adds visual interest and can create a tranquil atmosphere that makes spending time in your backyard even more enjoyable. Plus, it's a great way to show off your landscaping skills! If you're looking to add a waterfall to your backyard landscape, there are a few things you need to know.
• Pavers are a beautiful way to add interest and texture to your yard, and they can be used for a variety of purposes. From creating a patio or walkway to lining a pool or garden, pavers offer endless possibilities for enhancing your outdoor space.
• Gazebos provide shade and an inviting place to relax or entertain guests. Plus, they add value and curb appeal to your home.
Whether you're looking to add some curb appeal to your home or just want a nice place to relax in your backyard, landscaping is key. And one of the most important elements of any landscape design are the walkways and pathways. Not only do they serve as a functional purpose by providing a way to get from point A to point B, but they can also be used to add aesthetic appeal to your yard. If you're looking for ideas on how to create beautiful walkways and paths in your own backyard.
Is your backyard in need of a little TLC? Perhaps you're looking for ways to make it more appealing, without spending a lot of money. If so, read on for some great tips! One easy and relatively inexpensive way to up the appeal of your backyard is by adding a hammock. Not only will it add beauty, but you'll also be able to enjoy lazy days spent reading or taking naps in the fresh air.
Is your backyard landscaping in desperate need of a makeover? If you're looking for ways to add some beauty to your yard, why not consider planting a flower garden? Flower gardens are a great way to brighten up any landscape, and they're relatively easy to care for. Plus, there's nothing like the sight of colorful flowers in full bloom to lift your spirits!
Gazebos are not only functional, but also add beauty to your backyard landscaping. If you are considering adding a gazebo to your home, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, consider the size and shape of your yard. You will also want to think about the materials you want to use for the gazebo. Gazebos can be made from wood, metal, or even vinyl. The material you choose should complement the style of your home and be durable enough to withstand the elements. Keep these things in mind when choosing a gazebo for your backyard landscaping project. You are sure to find one that is perfect for your needs!
We all want our home to be beautiful. The first thing people see when they visit our home is the exterior. Landscaping is a big part of making sure our homes have curb appeal. A well-manicured lawn and pretty flowers can go a long way. But, what about taking your landscaping to the next level? An outdoor kitchen can add both beauty and function to your backyard landscaping. Imagine entertaining guests outdoors with a built-in grill, sink, and fridge. Plus, it would be a great place to spend time with family on warm summer evenings.