A collection of great landscaping articles and favorite links that cover various topics from principles of design to landscape design gurus.
If you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico then you understand the importance of a quality backyard. Not only can it reach 89 degrees in the summer time, but Albuquerque nights can make your backyard the ideal place for hanging out. Check out these unique Albuquerque backyard landscaping ideas.
Looking for a low-maintenance and drought-resistant landscaping option for your Albuquerque backyard? Xeriscaping may be the perfect solution! This type of landscaping uses native plants that are adapted to the local climate, making it a water-wise choice for arid regions like New Mexico. Not only is xeriscaping easy on your wallet and the environment, but it can also be quite beautiful. With a little planning and creativity, you can create a stunning xeriscape garden that will be the envy of your neighborhood!
A water fountain is a beautiful addition to any backyard landscape. Not only does it provide a focal point, but the sound of running water is also peaceful and relaxing. There are many different styles of water fountains available, so there is sure to be one that will fit your taste and budget. Here are a few tips on choosing the perfect water fountain for your backyard oasis.
In order to understand how to best to turn your backyard into the perfect picture for Albuquerque backyard ideas, you first need to understand what Albuquerque landscaping entails. Below are various features to take into consideration when making your dream backyard come to life.
• Xeriscaping is a type of landscaping that uses native plants and low-water plants. It's a great way to reduce your water bill and have a beautiful yard at the same time!
• Are you wanting to add a touch of luxury to your Albuquerque backyard? Installing a pool is the perfect way to do it! Not only will a pool make your yard look more attractive, but it will also provide hours of enjoyment for your family and friends.
• Gazebos are a beautiful addition to any backyard landscape. They provide shade and a place to relax or entertain guests.
• Your backyard is your own private oasis. And, with the right patio design, it can be even more beautiful and inviting. Whether you're looking for a place to relax, entertain guests, or simply enjoy the outdoors, the right patio can make all the difference.
• Having a beautiful backyard doesn't have to mean hours of lawn care every week. With artificial turf, you can achieve a low-maintenance landscape that looks great all year long.
Whether you're looking to add some curb appeal to your home or just want a nice place to relax in your backyard, landscaping is key. And one of the most important elements of any landscape design are the walkways and pathways. Not only do they serve as a functional purpose by providing a way to get from point A to point B, but they can also be used to add aesthetic appeal to your yard. If you're looking for ideas on how to create beautiful walkways and paths in your own backyard.
Hammocks are not only for looks but they are also functional and can be used in your backyard landscaping. You can use them to relax, read, or take a nap in the sun. Hammocks can also be used as an addition to your pool area or as a standalone piece in your yard. They come in different sizes, colors, and styles so you can find the perfect one for your needs. When shopping for a hammock, consider the type of material it is made from, the weight capacity, and how easy it is to set up. With so many options available, there is sure to be a hammock that is perfect for you and your backyard landscape!
Flower gardens are lovely addition to any backyard landscaping. They provide beauty and color, and can also attract pollinators like bees and butterflies. But starting a flower garden can feel overwhelming –where do you begin? Don't worry, we're here to help. In this article, we'll give you some tips for planning and planting a flower garden that will suit your space and style.